Fork me on GitHub
Wrath of the Lich King How to fix this conflic
Post: #1
How can I fix this? (see screen shot)
I know probably WHY it got there, but cannot make it work.
I updated the db, but when I ran it complained about a dungeon instance
so followed the error to this thread:  http://cmangos.net/thread-7774.html

Now I get what you see in the image!
I tried a wide varity of ways to fix this, but the closes I got was it started to load then there was a count problem with the spell table.

so what do you think? Any ideas?

Thanks!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
Post: #2
OK up to here,
which is where I was a few times. just keeps getting stuck here.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
Post: #3
Which method did you use to fill your DB? If you use the InstallFullDB.sh script and give the correct core path, these problems should not occur.
Reply
Post: #4
I am going to redo it from scratch. I been using cmangos / mangos for many years, recenltly I stepped back bc of work and other games, but I kept the compiles going. But not updating and just dumping the core, I think created this error (as it has been about a year since I last had an upto date version. I'll post back on the scratch built and see what happens
TY for the reply
Reply
Post: #5
That worked. Just wiped the world db, rand the script then it failed at the instance_dungeon_enounters, found that
in
sql\base\dbc\original_data\dungeonEnounters.sql
ran that
poof!
up and running

thanks!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Continued MaNGOS | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication